Thursday, June 30, 2016

Summer Routine

Getting organized today - with sign ups coming in left and right... I needed to keep track of it all.  I've used Google Calendar for a long time now but with phones and faulty SIM cards - it's time to go back to paper and pen... so after soccer sign up today and dance registration... I am (as of now) on top it all.. :o)
We had a great afternoon at the library after piano lessons... turning in reading logs, checking our books... 



 A little driving practice on the way home for Emily... (Emily who was mistaken for being old enough to vote while we were at the library too - yikes!)
 Our summer routine - slower pace then usual but a nice routine in itself... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across the Pond

 Nora spent 3 weeks in England on a study abroad program - Medieval England... she had the best time.  I'll gather up more of her pictur...