Friday, April 22, 2016

Day off (kind of)

 So we had a day off today - thank goodness we don't have anything planned tomorrow because today's day off well... was not so "off"... a playdate this morning, toss in a PTO meeting with new board members... off for haircuts...




 Then finally lunch a little after 3pm!
 Home for a little playtime - these two were doing a "news report" on the garden outside..






 After our playtime was up...
 it was off to school - ha! :o)  We were using Holcomb for a Science night with Girl Scouts.














 The kids had a lot of fun!





 I missed a little of it because I had to take Emily to her yoga class.. but smiles all around - they had a great time!

After getting home - Emily and I headed out to PetSmart and played with the kitties... 


 looking forward to our do nothing day - and yes, that's a kitten sitting on my foot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Across the Pond

 Nora spent 3 weeks in England on a study abroad program - Medieval England... she had the best time.  I'll gather up more of her pictur...